Some big things are happening at Circus Connections in January! Make sure to sign up early, and get in for December Cyr Wheel classes to up your skills and qualify for Intermediate or Advanced Classes with Sam!
Sam & Leslie will be teaching with us for 4 weeks!
Join us and learn from these amazing teachers – January 7th – February 4th, 2018. PLUS all students will have an opportunity to perform in our Student Showcase on February 3rd!
See detailed descriptions of classes here. Or just go and sign up – click on the menu in the schedule and select courses!
Weekly Classes with Leslie Tipton
- Handstands: Tuesdays 6-7:30pm. Mixed levels.
- Contortion & Back bending: Tuesdays 7:30-9pm. Mixed levels.
Weekly Classes with Sam Tribble
- Intermediate Cyr: Sundays 6-8pm. Pre-requisites – must have 15 second waltz
- Advanced Cyr (2x/week): Sundays 2-4pm and Thursdays 7-9pm. Pre-requisites – 3-point waltz, cartwheels on the ground (not in the wheel)
- Partner Acrobatics: Fridays 7:30-9pm. No partner required, mixed levels.
- Cyr Creations: Tuesdays 5:30-7pm. NEW class – learn group formations and create an amazing routine with the entire class to perform at our student show!
- Tumbling and Trampoline: Fridays 5:45-7:15pm or Sundays 12-1:30pm. From basics to advanced – all levels class!
- Calisthenics: Tuesdays or Fridays 12:30-2pm. Learn to use your own body weight to strengthen and lengthen your muscles