NEW Classes for April are up on the schedule!
Including: Kids’ Cyr Wheel Classes (Ages 6-12), Morning Flexibility Classes on Thursdays and Sundays, and EVENING Adult Cyr Wheel Classes! Check out the schedule and sign up here!
Sam’s May Courses Posted!
Sam Tribble will be joining us again from April 27-May 27! His course list is posted, and spots are already filling up… Sign up here before it’s too late!
Classes to choose from:
- Cyr Wheel:
- Level 1 & 2: all drop in Cyr classes will be co-taught by Sam & Lila Bee in March!
- Level 2-3 Class with Sam: Prerequisites: Students must be evaluated for this class! Must pass all Level 1 skills from the PAT skills sheets. Ask Lila Bee where you are, or set up an evaluation!
- Level 4-6 Class with Sam: Pre-requisites: Students must be evaluated for this class! Must pass all Level 1-3 skills from the PAT skills sheets. Ask Lila Bee where you are, or set up an evaluation!
- Weekend Intensive: (May 12-13) If you can’t make the full 4-week session with Sam, join us for this weekend intensive (or do both)! Pre-Requisites: Students must be proficient in the waltz (at least 15-seconds).
- PAT Level 1 Teacher Training Clinic: (May 5-7) Come learn the most efficient teaching technique for Cyr Wheel and up your teaching skills!
- Circus Conditioning (Calisthenics): Have you ever wondered what strength and flexibility you should be doing to accelerate your learning in Circus Arts? Need more safe strength training techniques? Have you been looking for an easier way to work out at home? Calisthenics is what you’ve been looking for!
- Trampoline & Tumbling: This 4-week course is designed for all levels of acrobats – from beginners to high-level former gymnasts!
- Partner Acrobatics: 4-week Course with Sam Tribble – No partner or experience required! Take your circus skills up a notch and learn some partner acrobatics, counter-balancing and group formations!